Established in 1981 under the guidance of what was then Nippon Steel Corporation, one of the company’s shareholders. Held twice a year, we celebrated the 60th event in December 2011. We believe these efforts improve the knowledge and skills of all the employees, and that leads to improved working capabilities.
JK (Self-Management) Activity Philosophy
· Promote self-fulfillment by helping all employees enhance their abilities and encourage creativity.
· Respect each other’s sense of humanity and create a workplace that is active and cheerful.
· Use these activities to help develop the company’s business and contribute to the company as a whole.
The Shibaura Club
The Shibaura Club is a cooperative effort between the company and its employees, with the aim of encouraging better communication. Company-wide trips and sports days are each undertaken once a year, and the company actively supports the baseball team, futsal team, and other club activities.
· Company-wide trips
· Company-wide sports days
· Club Activities
· Our company takes part in baseball tournaments held by the Kyobashi Tetsuyukai, the National Union of Steel Plate Shearing Companies, Urayasu Steel Industry Union, Tekkoren, and the National Federation of Steel Distributors.
· The Tsuchiura Office also has its own baseball team, and the teams participate in tournaments and practice games together.
Tokyo Culture Club
· The club takes an annual ski trip to the Yuzawa area, and also goes on hiking trips and participates in other events.
· Established at the Tsuchiura Office in August 2001.
· Practices are once a week and the team takes part in the Pureness Monthly Tournament every month.
(Tournament : the Pureness Monthly Tournament)
"The team is mostly made up of beginners, but everyone takes their futsal very seriously. Naturally, their goal is to win a tournament."